Thursday, February 21, 2008

What are you reading?

I'm currently reading The White Darkness, the 2007 Printz winner and it is one bizarre book! Sym, the main character, thinks she is going to Paris with her uncle but he manages to kidnap her and go to Antarctica to find Symme's Hole. From there, it's one twist after another!

I just finished listening to A Brief Chapter in My Impossible Life which I really liked. Simone is a teenage girl who reconnects with her biological mother. She is such a normal teenager which made the book seem fairly realistic to me.

What are you reading now?

Mrs. K :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im reading game pro its da bomb

Anonymous said...

Wow, right now I'm reading Inkheart,Ella Enchanted,and Lupita MaƱana. I'm going to have a lot to read during spring break.

Anonymous said...

im reading the killing sea