Thursday, February 21, 2008

Upcoming movies

Did you read and like Coraline? I just found out it's going to be released as a movie next year. Click here for more details.

Even more books that will become movies:
The Spiderwick Chronicles (Tony Diterlizzi) Feb. 2008
Penelope (Marilyn Kaye) Feb. 2008
Horton Hears a Who! (Dr. Seuss) March 2008
Inkheart (Cornelia Funke) April 2008
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (C.S. Lewis) May 2008
Iron Man (Comic) (Stan Lee) May 2008
Tale of Despereaux (Kate DiCamillo) Dec. 2008
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 - based on fourth book in series (August)
Twilight - Meyer(December)
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas- 6/08
The City of Ember -10/08

I know I am excited for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2? Which ones do you want to see?

Mrs. K :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

write down that indiana jones is out.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that the Tale of Despereaux was becoming a movie! That was one of my favorite books! I am going to get tickets to that for sure!

Anonymous said...

i know i am excited for the spiderwick seires

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for Prince Caspian!I hope I could see it soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Inkheart to come out!